Apricus Solar Hot Water
With ever increasing gas and electricity costs – there’s never been a better time to switch to a solar hot water system – the most cost effective and efficient way to heat water in your home or business.
Installing an Apricus Solar Hot Water system can:
- SAVE you up to 80% on your water heating bills
- REDUCE your carbon emissions
Solar water heaters use the solar energy from the sun to generate heat (not electricity) which is then used to heat water. Our solar hot water systems are designed with evacuated tube collectors that passively track the sun for more hours of the day to provide greater solar collection.
An Apricus Solar Hot Water system offers:
- Superior cold weather performance
- Built-in frost protection
- Light weight, durable design for Australian conditions
- Superior hail resistance
- Great rebates are still available in the form of STC’s until 2030
Don’t Send Your Dollars Down The Drain
The New South Wales Office of Environment and Heritage has put together a comparison chart of heating systems. It shows that Solar hot water is the cheapest and most sustainable solution in New South Wales.
How Does It Work?
When choosing a solar hot water system it is important to consider:
- Purchase the correct system size to match you situation
- The orientation of the collectors to maximise your investment
- Select the most suitable boosting option (electric or gas) that will ensure that you never run out of hot water.
Download our Apricus brochure to read more about sizing and boosting options available.